Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Who I am Challenge

Hello again!!! :)
As always I am so incredibly grateful to be able to use technology in sharing the joy of the gospel!! :) It could not be better.

This morning while I was studying I read an amazing scripture and I am so grateful for it!
It is found in Romans 1:16 which says,
¨16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.¨

I love Paul's faith and courage in this verse. He knows who he is and what he stands for and he won't let others lead him away from the conversion that he had. 

I know in my life I have not always been the best at sharing what it is that I believe. But I am so grateful that now as a missionary I get to do it each and everyday. 
I know that I am who I am today because of this gospel. It has brought the greatest joy into my life. 

 
As the focus of our lives is on our Saviour we are filled with happiness. Turning to Christ brings the most incredible change in our lives! I am forever grateful to my Saviour for making me who I am today. 
And I am disciple of Jesus Christ, and I am not ashamed of the Gospel that I share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment