Posts

Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Round 2!

Hi-ya!!! 
So its kind of been forever since I've blogged and I apologize! But life has been crazy with lots of super fun road trips and meetings. Its been a wonderful couple of weeks! :) 

So to just go at things, I just have to say that I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Literally everything about it!! It is one of my favourite times of the year. 
There is so much to do, making goodies, wrapping presents, visiting family, and the like. 
I think what has made me love Christmas even more is the time that I've had to be able to spend Christmas as a missionary. 
It is an incredible experience to be able to share the message of our Saviour Jesus Christ each day of the year, but there is something so powerful about being able to do it during the Christmas season. 

And it is because the message that we truly share is that to us:
A close-up photograph of a young woman with blond hair and freckles, paired with the words “Unto all of us.”
 A Saviour was born. A Saviour lived. A Saviour died. And A Saviour lives again. 

Jesus Christ is our Saviour and He did so many things for us. One of the most incredible things that He did was in establishing His church so that we would know what to look for and how to recognize Him.
I testify that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is His church, it is God's church, once again established on the earth. 
This Christmas take the time to share not only the gift of our Saviour Jesus Christ, but also the continual gifts that He gives us through the restored gospel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment