Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Happiness and Service

Hey, Hey!

So, I have been studying a lot of different things in the past little while. Happiness and Joy keep coming up in my studies!
What? Why would that be? Missionaries are suppose to be serious... ;) haha Well we are, when we are suppose to be, but I have never associated with a happier group of people. Its amazing. I was reading the other day a talk given by one of the members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles President Russell M. Nelson titled "Ask the Missionaries! They can Help You!" While reading this talk, which you can access HERE, I got a bit freaked out. Because I'm a missionary and I would freak out trying to answer some of the questions he gives.
And then I really started thinking about it.

And this is why missionaries are such a happy and crazy group to be with.

Every question, trial, or problem we face in life can be resolved with a greater understanding of God's plan for us, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and especially the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
 Missionaries are blessed to be able to answer so many of the questions in life, because they spend SO much time learning and studying those key doctrines. The understand the quote above and how individuals can change through Jesus Christ.

There is sooo much negativity in the world. With the world wide day of service coming up on DECEMBER 1 2016 Lets take the time to make the world a happier place and put a smile on those we meet. :) 
For more information and ideas check out Mormon.org/christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment