Posts

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Families can Be Together Forever!!

Hello!!!
I hope all is going well with you and your family!!
I've been thinking a lot about my family in the last little while, and I just have to say I love my family!!!
I have been so blessed to have the family I do. What's more, is that I have been blessed to have grown up knowing that my family will be together forever!
This knowledge has brought us such a profound sense of peace and joy. As we have grown together in the gospel we have also grown together as a family.
I know that through the Gospel of Jesus Christ our families really can be together forever and through them we can find peace, safety, and strength.
If you would like to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint's teachings about families check out Mormon.org  you can find out more or chat with a missionary like me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment