Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The BEST book EVER!!

Hello!!!
Hello and Happy New Year (again)!! :)
So just yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to finish rereading the Book of Mormon. For those who don't know, the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. It was written by ancient prophets on the American continent. It teaches us the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ; how we can return to live with our Father in Heaven.
I had quite the experience as I read the Book of Mormon this time around. It was so incredible to me as I focused in on the testimonies of the prophets.
As I did so I was able to see the fulfillment of the words of Jacob (the brother of Nephi) found in Jacob 7:10-11 when he said,
"10 And I said unto him: Believest thou the scriptures? And he said, Yea.
 11 And I said unto him: Then ye do not understand them; for they truly testify of Christ. Behold, I say unto you that none of the prophets have written, nor prophesied, save they have spoken concerning this Christ."
It is SO true!! All of the prophets within the Book of Mormon testify of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. They testify of His life, His ministry, His Atonement, His death, His resurrection, and His continual love.
I add my testimony to theirs that Jesus Christ is the Saviour and Redeemer of the World. That He lives, and through Him and His eternal Atonement we can be made clean. I also testify that as we read, study, ponder, and pray about the Book of Mormon we will come to know that it is true and that it is the word of God.
If you would like to learn more I would encourage you to take a look at Mormon.org you can request a copy of the Book of Mormon or chat with a missionary like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment