Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hope within a New Year

Hi-ya!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you had a safe and happy new year!! I am baffled that it is 2016, life is just flying by.
One of my favourite parts about having a new year is discovering all of the new possibilities that come. It is amazing how much hope can come from the start of a new year.
Hope is something I find so incredible. It is so simple, and we do it all the time.
John 4:5–29, Jesus sitting at the wellWe hope for someone to call us, we hope for the light to turn green, we hope for a bonus; we hope for many different things.
But most of all, I hope that WE hope, for a better world through our Saviour Jesus Christ.
As this new year begins I hope that we all set a goal to focus more on our Saviour and how it is that we can become more like Him. He is calling us after Him, and we have a wonderful opportunity this year to refocus on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment